Malcolm GunningSales & Leasing
Certified Practicing Valuer – Unrestricted: Registered No 2180
- Certified Property Practitioner – CPP
- Retail Specialist Valuer
- Fellow of the Australian Property Institute (FAPI)
Licensed Real Estate Agent, Auctioneer, Stock & Station Agent
- Director and President of the Real Estate Institute of Australia (REIA)
- Past President of the Real Estate Institute of New South Wales (REINSW)
- Member Valuers General’s Land Advisory Committee.
- Member of Valuers Chapter REINSW
- Member of the Commercial, Valuation & International Chapters of REINSW(Past Chairman)
- The past Chairman of Kings Cross & Potts Point Business Partnership.
Principal of Gunning Real Estate
Gunning Real Estate has been a property agency and consultancy for over 20 years. The business currently operates from 2 offices with a staff of 20; the offices are located at Hurstville and Surry Hills. The focus of the business is commercial, industrial, retail and residential real estate. We provide services in sales, leasing, property management, consultancy and valuation.
Over 35 years of experience in all facets of real estate agency practice, property development and property valuation.
Malcolm was born and raised in Penrith, from a dairy farming background, educated at St Dominic’s College Penrith. In 1970 completed a Diploma of Agriculture and commenced working on the family farm.
In 1973 left the farm to pursue a career in real estate agency, working in residential agency until 1977. Commenced working with LJ Hooker Limited in the Investment Sales Division; appointed as Company Director in 1982 and NSW Sales Director in 1983.
In 1985 joined Nationwide Realty as the General Manger and shareholder, during the ensuing three year grew the brand nationally to 130 offices.
In 1988 Malcolm joined Richardson & Wrench Limited as the Managing Director, a position held until opening a family agency – Richardson & Wrench Hurstville, gowning that agency to number 3 in the network before selling the business in 1996 .
In 1996 Malcolm Gunning Partner now Gunning Real Estate opened for business in Hurstville.